Originally Posted by Serpiente

Originally Posted by pmac
capeci had a good article on the trial today. back in 2012 a large group of bonannos stormed a luchese social club pissed that vic amuso wouldnt recognize mike mancuso as boss. he didnt go in to why but it would be cool. i guess steve crea pulled up to the club as it was happening and some goon told him to stay outside. the rat john pennisi goes on about how cheap his capo is. seems to hang around older guy john sideburns cerella who someone on the board thought was maybe in the administration but hes only a soldier. he might have been a acting capo years back. the guy john says he was one of 3 inducted by madonna but he didnt help with anything involving the meldish murder he didnt know anything. its all resting on a few sketchy rats saying i heard this i heard that ect. think they have a shot at beating the murder. oh meldish was a loanshark for madonna and got sick of paying the 1 percent a week on 100k loan

Strange that hear say has put so many innocent of the crime away , not that they are innocent of other crimes but yeah dam shame that rumor can get you life in the joint .

Sooner or later these jurors have to see the frame up that’s going on in many of these cases . Now don’t get me wrong I know most are guilty of other crimes but that’s not what or how the legal system supposed to work.

How many times, even aside from Gotti, have these guys got away with their crimes thanks to jury tampering?

And then you have this.

https://nypost.com/2018/07/31/mobster-who-claims-jail-food-is-killing-him-scarfs-down-hot-dog/

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.