With Trump trying to crush the southern border Canada will be making unlimited money .

Before and after the 70’s and up till the routes were created by what we now know as cartels Canada was the the place and all the city’s that border it . You watch with Mexico taking a huge hit from USA these city’s on the northern border will once again will increase in OC control.

There is a small town on the border of Maine called Eagle Lake and the route in 60’s and 70’s was so well traveled for stuff headed south people could not understand why there were so much traffic on a logging road that eventually connected to 95 .

Not just that , the money spent to get 95 extended further north to meet the route from Eagle Lake always had my attention and one of the old OC guys from,Nucky Johnson friends at the end a Italian guy (dead and gone) bought most of the town cannot say more other then these places are ripe for what’s going to start over again.

Obviously weed was a big thing for that route and with it being legal the traffic will have other stuff in the loads

Backthen the main highway north of Eagle Lake had aborder stop but there were tons and tons of back roads .

Not the Eagle Lake in center of state .... north.

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/24/19 11:24 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."