Robert Senter setup Manny Gambino. He identified Warren Schurman and Richie Chaisson as his accomplices. The information we have shows Bobby Senter was in a lot gambling debt to Manny Gambino and would also kill him. Eddie Maloney was in the can with Carmine Tramunti, and in exchange for a pass for his and Schurman lives, he would give names. Maloney pointed to two made members of the Gambino crime family that gave the ok to start a kidnapping ring. One of which was killed. Richie Chaisson was also killed, another unidentified member of the group was killed in New Jersey or by the Lucchese New Jersey crew (they kidnapped half a dozen members of both the Gambino and Lucchese crime families). Tommy Genovese a Colombo associate was save by going to prison and Sonny Franzese going to bat for him. When Tommy was released he was killed not for the Gambino kidnapping, but for hanging around Colombo Soldier Larry Carrozza and the two caused antics and feuds with Colombo Capo John Matera and his crew, both were gunned down. When Eddie Maloney was released he started to ironically hangout at the Cozy Corner with the Gottis, an attempt on his life was made and he survived his wounds. Bobby and Tony Senter are related.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green