Originally Posted by pmac
cassos house is amazing being thats its in brooklyn and on the water im guessing its worth idk 5 million today. i read fat pete owned the house next door. theres a picture of carmine persico brooklyn house its sweet to. jr gottis is nice but he basically got it from his dad rackets

Carmine has a sprawling river rock ranch on the farm as they call it , it’s close to 80ft. full basement the front porch is the length of the house and 15-18 ft. out . Place is tucked on the foothills of Catskills. The main house out front is now Tudor style but it was the original barn on the property and when remodeled the fist floor and still is for cars they have four or so cars in there all antique and a 30ft. bar in the card room there also . The upstairs is for the help on the farm.

Lil Allie boy had house to the left . and Allie Carmine’s brother has the house behind the old barn and Teddyhas the house behind that and there is more relatives houses on the farm .

Two more barns were built one in 70’s and another in 90 ish maybe 88 ? but that barn is so nice you can have a wedding in it and there have been many.

All of it can be seen with a little investigating . It’s onnly been since Michael remodeled his mother’s and fathers place and has been letting it be used for events these past few years , because before that photos where very rare but you can find them now. But not of some of the houses are not in photos only ones used for events are.

Brooklyn houses are nice all the family blood have nice property shit Michael owns half of Saugerties and not just him Italians like it there couple Gambino’s own up there also.

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/22/19 01:01 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."