Originally Posted by Little_Frankie
Originally Posted by alicecooper
Pretty good. Don't see an interview with a pure sociopath who's free very often. Gotta love how these assholes think they are good businessmen.

Sammy was such a good businessman that when he lost the power of the mob he moved to Scottsdale AZ, started a pool construction company that never built a single pool and then got his family busted in an ecstacy ring. And did 17 years himself. Pure fucking genius.

Once he lost the power of the mob he was a total failure at life for the second time. The world is not a better place with him out of his cage.

There is a video somewhere of a contractor in AZ talking about working for Sammy at his house putting in a countertop or something. The guy figured out who he was. Sammy wanted the counter or whatever a certain way. The guys says look, I know who you are, but you don't know shit about construction.

These guys thinking they are good businessmen is like the retarded but smoking hot blonde who thinks she got her job because she's smart.

I agree with you 100%. He comes off like a dolt. He's even too stupid to realize that the guys complimenting his business skills are just trying to make a buck off him. He's a moron.

Lol I know. He's being a whore for the dollar which is fine, after all what else can he do?

But in being a whore for the dollar he's so arrogant and dumb that he actually thinks he's outsmarting those people.

There was nothing that could have changed how I turned out.

Oh absolutely I could have turned out different.