It looks like this interview and his upcoming podcast are set up to sell his book and promote his tv show. And what's going to be in the new book that wasn't in the old one? My guess is not very much (that is true at least). Now that everyone's dead, all these guys are coming out of the woodwork like Franzese, the guy who played Carlo in The Godfather, and now Sammy has some tales that he's been holding in for 20 years. I don't buy it. He's probably going to rehash the old stories, add some prison stories, and mix in some commentary on life in the 21st century. I have a copy of Underboss. And watching about the first hour of this interview I've not heard anything that would convince me his next book will be anything near as interesting.

"...the successful annihilation of organized crime's subculture in America would rock the 'legitimate' world's foundation, which would ultimately force fundamental social changes and redistributions of wealth and power in this country. Meyer Lansky's dream was to bond the two worlds together so that one could not survive without the other." - Dan E. Moldea