Vic Orena is rarely talked about on these boards. I was wondering; How powerful was he as Acting Boss?? It's said that Carmine gave him power that is unheard of in the Acting Boss role. I have several questions about Orena.

1st: Was there a legitimate way of Orena taking the family from Carmine Persico?? Did the commission back either of them?? I think Gotti was friends with Orena and backing him at one point to take the control of the family.

2nd: I saw a chart a few years ago of the Orena faction; The faction was huge........ How could they have not won against the Persico faction? Orena had the power of a boss; and he was out of prison..

3rd: If Orena did take control of the family; Who most likely would have been in his administration?

Would love to hear some insight!

Last edited by Zavattoni; 10/18/19 02:31 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.