Originally Posted by Irishman12
What I will never understand, is how and why people dip their pizza in ranch dressing! AB-SOUL-LOOT-LEE disgusting! It's a southern thing. I have no idea how it got started but I'll never do it. They actually offer it as a condiment. Crushed peppers, Parmesan cheese or ranch.

lol smile
In the Midwest especially, ranch goes on just about everything.

It is through chicken wings that ranch made the transition to pizza.
Tim McIntyre, a spokesman for Domino’s, said the company added chicken wings to its menu in 1994. Ranch was sent along with each order of wings, but Americans quickly began dunking pizza in the stuff.
“That’s what I remember from birthday parties when I was young, and on late nights in college,” said Ms. Reisner, 25. “Ranch and pizza, pizza and ranch.”

Other members of her generation agree.
“It’s kind of like a whole extra course,” said Alvin Lim, 31, a culinary student in Providence, R.I. “You eat your pizza, but then you’re probably still hungry, so you stick the crusts in the ranch.”
Ranch on pizza provoked controversy at first, but it is now settled law in much of the country (outside the Northeast, at least).

"When the snows fall and the white winds blow, the lone wolf dies but the pack survives."
Winter is Coming

Now this is the Law of the Jungle—as old and as true as the sky; And the wolf that shall keep it may prosper, but the wolf that shall break it must die.
As the creeper that girdles the tree-trunk, the Law runneth forward and back; For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.