Originally Posted by LuanKuci
Originally Posted by Chicken713

So 12 guys are in their 30s/20s, only two non-Italian among them. The Bosco’s seem to be father-n-sons. As others have said in the Philly/Skinny Joey threads, if money is there there is no reason for youngsters to not wanna join in. Especially if they’re also bonded by family ties and overall social and cultural environment. And this are Colombo’s, not exactly the most “appealing” crime fam out there. I can’t imagine how many young recruits more successful and top-tier families may have...

Yea I think a lot of people are a little off by saying that the recruitment pool is drying up for the mob. Most guys saying that are probably from Nebraska. I live in WestChester county and trust me when I say there is no shortage even up here of young wanna he’s. And I love when guys say that the mob isn’t appealing to these young kids and that they would rather join a gang...that’s bullshit the only kids saying that are either half retards or they aren’t even Italian. This mob shit ain’t goin no where hate to break to all you non believers.