Skinny is at the top of the family and most likely the boss .... doubt he is a skipper.

But he has a acting and it could be George or Lance (health) or Stevie ( seams to taken backseat) there could be one or two others .

All the years we been saying Philly is top heavy .... how do they all eat .

We even though a couple people had it right , but it’s obvious now how they are all making money and it’s from all over from little things in western PA and little things in norther PA Boston , NY , and Norther NY ,NJ ,Delaware , Fla. and itts pretty obvious it’s all being kicked up.

Elven the older Scarfo guys seam to be involved and everyone is okay with status quo .

Got to say I never thought they could get everyone under one family again and have all these guys that are supposedly skippers and part of the administration .

Even hearing five years or so back guys were getting made I thought is was just talk even though I was posting it occasionally .

So pending this next indictment looks like there is a full administration in place with plenty of soldiers from all over the east and south east.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."