The tri - State area is huge in terms of cash and people excepting the way of life. I have been saying it for a long time this area is prime for the mob and they are making a killing.

If not for the dysfunction in the families the younger guys would be a lot better at rackets , it just goes to show if you know what you are doing you can still make a good living in that life.

Now I never said it was / is a good life .... but if it’s your thing and you were born into it you can make money.

And a while back I was try to explain the rackets in the restaurant supply business and the big grocery stores . The guys have been in it for a long time and the families are in all aspects of it including the food it self. The grocery store eye level shelves are prime and they are controlled along with the end of the rows closest to the front of store . The ones that are under control of families make sure there product is there. I will not say the names of these products but there are many and you all know them .

The life takes smart guys and without it you have only mussel but it’s changed guys are making it on rackets and not having to do stupid street level shit ... and the families are networking , I am surprised they are trusting each other in these times.

Last edited by Serpiente; 10/09/19 07:29 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."