Originally Posted by pmac
any of the other sites have a update on the luchese bosses trial? i mean this should let people know. 2 bosses of a family start a rico trial for murder and few attemps, shaking down millions in the construction field and theres not even a reporter there for the opening statements. i ,mean this is goood for the mafia guys, there not even news worthy like the 80tys 90tys. will see. the times barely ever gives them a look. its only the arrest and no follow up. capeci will write on thursday then the rest of the press will follow. 2 bloods who kidnapped 69 had twiiter feed up live but i'll give the guy credit hes been doing that courthouse forever, check his twitter innercitypress. i guess hes manhattan i think only. the luchese case is in white plains im not a new yorker but i think thats in yonkers or the outside of the bronx i have no clue. love the bronx zoo shout out to pizzaboy, that jungle asian part in the back was a 2hr wait to get on the train thing we wasnt waiting. but my gurl left the lights on in my car cause we left a gararge in times square to the zoo. and see never shut them off in the parking lot and it was dead when we tried to leave. thanks to the zoo keeper guy jumped us and we left to mass. i was pissed. my cheap ass had to had to give him 10 bucks

Reminds me of the time I was in NY during a cold snap and my ear got infected and I had to get some immigrant who was working in the hotel I was staying at to help me take my earring out. He was a total gent about it. My tight ass neglected to give him a tip. I'm embarrassed and ashamed about it. I wish I could take back time and give him a minimum 10 dollar tip. Seriously, I still cringe about it to this day. Probably the same day I got into it with some kid in Duane Reade while trying to buy cigarettes because I didn't have ID. Also probably the same day I went to see a doctor about my ear and he made me feel extremely uncomfortable bringing up a story about a guy who had to get a piercing removed from his genitals after it got infected.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.