Originally Posted by pmac
also looks like primo cassarino in this indictment is son of gambino turncoat soldier of the same name. also sounds like a crap case. they beat a guy up who threatend amato son. they made it a federal case wtf. this has been in capecis site for a few weeks . some guy threatend amato jr, he ran back to his dad who had the gang stomp him out over it. this is the weakest charge ive ever seen in a federal case. if they start indicting every guy who gets a beating for yelling a someones punk son there wont be anuff spaces in jail....................... amending my previous statement above hes fucked. i figuerd out how to read the indictment its like 10 counts of extortion some gambling and weed. but they threw in being a creepy muthafucka stalking your girlfriend or x across state lines. lol stick a fork in him hes done. what a bad look if your capos a sucker putting a gps on his girlfriends car.. pss she was probaly a smoke way out of his league. had about 3 other boyfriends

From what I read, it was Amato's son throwing his weight around but didn't want to get his own hands dirty so got other people to beat this guy up.

I invoke my right under the 5th amendment of the United States constitution and decline to answer the question.