Originally Posted by Immortale
Originally Posted by Strax
Originally Posted by Immortale

They are interesting questions for some, and can always spark up interesting debate, no? What other forums are there besides black hand?

I am obviously not going to tell you , they are invite only anyways. Black Hand needs to go back to being invite only too, there are some trolls there too.

Don't get me wrong i am not trying to be hostile , i just wish there are reasearh based topics here , good posters who post quality stuff get zero attention here , while threads "Gotti vs persiocs" and other type of threads that furio opens up everyday , get ton of it. All good posters left this places, only that are left are CabriniGreen, m2w , antimafia, Ciment(He didnt get in for 2 months or so), LuanKuci and of course my dutch friend Hollander

I get what you mean. But maybe the interesting threads get few responses because the knowledgeable posters are so few in numbers? I myself dont always have time to be on here either, I enjoy reading discussions more than I enjoy posting actually. But sometimes these threads furio puts out produce some quality discussion or are actually things I've been wondering about myself, too. So maybe I'm just looking at it differently.

Thanks Immortale.