As i've said before im sure they making millions of dollars per year. And like i've said plenty of times before i only go with the conclusion of what Criminals make here in Scandinavia and not to mention Germany and other places. These are guys that i know directly or maybe a friends friend.

And again, i can imagine the oppurtuntiy is alot bigger in a city like New York rather than Oslo,Stockholm,Copenhagen..

My guess is that a big shot criminal in New York/LA/Chicago etc makes atleast a few hundred thousands dollars a month.. Minimum!

Nowadays you have criminals postin shit on Instagram with their face covered just look at the lifestyle of some big shots, i mean come on? they spending 100 thousand dollars on just one night out? and they post this shit every week.

As for "Yeeee but they cannot spend it how they want" it is truly bullshit. A guys that makes millions is obviously a smart guy, he has legitimate income so that he can spend it however the fuck he wants to.. This argument is just for ignorants that have to find reasons why its not good to be a criminal other than that its just wrong.