Originally Posted by furio_from_naples
Originally Posted by Neo

You're all over the place furio with three different subjects under one thread title. Only the first paragraph matches up with your thread title.

In few words I tried to explane why (in my opinion) the racism let to identificate the italians with the mafia whole only few italians on the total was made men and despite that there was no us president with italian surname but a black president even if the racist against the blacks continue to be strong.

The American people don't identify Italian-Americans with the mob........unless those Italian Americans are from New York and look and act a certain way.

If you're a US presidential candidate of Italian heritage then you're simply a white guy running for office, not an Italian American. Just a white guy.

There has been Dutch, German and Irish US Presidents but did I know all that before I looked it up 5 minutes ago?....of course not. To me they are all white Americans. Not Dutch, German or Irish, and that is probably how the American people see them.

Then again, I'm being a bit too opinionated on this subject for a guy who isn't American.

Last edited by Neo; 09/27/19 02:55 AM.