That's the feds for you when it comes to drugs they have a way more advantage than a Hobbs act or even Rico just because with drugs theres no advert act they dont have to prove shit besides u was involved one way or another by mere presence or association.its so fucked up with drugs they need nothing and can say you agreed to conspire even if your silent smh.... no advert act at all for drugs....imagine that... they need a not a hint for them to charge u I'm drugs smh never mind slaughter u for the grams smh..

raymond l.s.patrairca sr to u.s. state committee- " if i didnt have my case coming up ill to come back in here with two gentlemen and when this is over with and really lay down the law, yous guys been giving me nothing but alot of hookwhick and i wish i wasnt on trial and have this case and really tell the united states whats going on "
Jerry Anguilo on wartime with winter hill - " If we got to war we got Joe Russo and the maverick boys so we have nothing to worry about they can go to vietnam and come back untouched "