Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Originally Posted by pmac
the big question why would the south philly guys want any guys that was under scarfo jr. i mean its a simple answer they make money but i wonder who in th ephilly family said hey lets take what ever leftovers from nick jrs ac crew after he went down. there was a old article, a wire tapd convo between scarfo jr and that guy sal. hes telling him whenever hes in philly not to act like a bigshot cause they dont recognize nick or him as anyone. he was telling him keep a low profile he couldn t help him there. but a few years later the south philly guys took the guy AP strange. but hes from there so there must be some connection. and at the end of the day this guys AP didnt even get whoever his own capo in trouble. he probaly didnt even trust him. he got a few drugs guys selling fake percs. womp womp

The Feds are clearly going to use the AP wire he wore and the Undercover FBI agent AP introduced into the crew in another indictment down the road targeting their Capo and maybe some admin in my opinion. This is just my opinion. I have no inside knowledge.

I would say The Capo (Dom Grande) could have a problem down the road. If you read the indictment Piccolo and AP were clearly reporting to Grande. Joey Electric even though he moved down to South Jersey was in the North Jersey crew under Scoops Licata. It’s all there in the indictment.

I think you are right and many have been saying stuff .... could AP been so fucked up that they cannot use it because this should of happened. I herd it was going down from someone that works at a attorneys office but nothing since .... I posted that it was coming because of her telling me , but nothing.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."