Originally Posted by Strax
Post about John Gotti ? I never even discuss about him , im much more focused on Italian mafia groups in Italy. I did not mean the question you asked to be pointless , but conversation we are having here , we are not getting anywhere with this

@Nitro: Look what happened to Albanians and any other small groups,they were all done in 5 years or so. This is not the golden age of mafia anymore, small groups stick around for a very short time.

In New York, sure you are right. The Feds watch closely they don't want war or new groups.

But look how many RICO cases against russians in Florida,Cali oder midwest we saw ? Not much.
The Midwest families were less destroyed by Feds but by aging.
Outside New York i don't know one RICO case connected with FBI middle East squad . So chaldean, lebanese, pakistanis are more or less not under pressure.

Exemplary in last 5-10 years New Orleans had only three RICO cases and all three against gangs.
How many cases in Phoenix, AZ ?

Social changes are maybe the worst enemy against OLD OC groups. But it doens't mean that there are no possibilities for OC groups. The whole Pay Day loan are perfect for them.

Last edited by Nitro; 09/18/19 05:00 AM.