Originally Posted by pmac
Ive read gene was a street guy. Tough with his hands. If i remember correct alite says he had a conversation in prison with gene because gene smacked some guy from the gambinos around. Now thats what he said in his book. Now 5 or 10yrs later hes changing the story around again. This guy is full of shit. He may be the worst attention whore rat of all time and there list is long and terrible...

You need to read that book again. He does indeed talk about slapping Gene in that book. The story has never changed. Whether this actually happened or not is anyone's guess, but I wouldn't be surprised if it did. Alite was around all of those guys. Why are all these high-level witnesses like Sammy Gravano and Mikey Scars telling people he was far from a nobody if he actually was a nobody? I'm no fan of John Alite or any rat for that matter, but I do know that what he has said is much closer to the truth than what John Jr. would want you to believe. I read both of their books. One has facts on his side and the other has Chris Kasparoza.