I’ll never understand the back and forth some guys do about Gotti and the people loyal to him. On one hand he destroyed everything and on the other he’s a God. Not directed at you pmac, just in general.

As you said, Frankie was made 20yrs before him so he knew the rules as good as anyone. All these guys that followed Gotti’s stupid rule of weekly meetings or whatever nonsense it was, the ridiculous amount of heat he brought on everyone with his antics and then “the no plead rule” deserved what they got. They should have got rid of him like Columbo once the bullshit got out of hand. He killed a boss without commission approval and then he thumbed his nose at law enforcement as he committed felonies everyday.

In my opinion(not that it matters but I’ll say it anyway) any of the old school Gambino’s like Locascio that allowed Gotti to ruin things the way he did deserved what they got. He’s gotta look in that mirror everyday and ask himself “why didn’t I have the balls to keep this shit from happening?” At least Bobby is going to die in prison for what he believed in.