I was wondering; Some guys are described as being part of the "Old School" or was "Old School LCN" What is everyone's terminology or definition of this?

You can list guys who fit this label or guys who kept their mouth shut; and followed the code of silence. I just want opinions on what other think of this term.

Ill start off by listing one guy that I think fit the label.

Mikey Salerno; Old school wise guy who operated as a powerful Bronx captain in the Lucchese's. Had close ties to the Genovese's through construction. Some of his crew ran the Lucchese's at one point and I believe Steven Crea was part of his crew. His crew was hugeeeee.. He was killed by Casso and Amuso which is a disgrace.... Mike Salerno wasn't gunna take that family over. He was nearing 70..

My definition of old school LCN is a guy who keeps his mouth shut and follows the code of honor. There's other things but would love more feedback.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 09/03/19 10:08 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.