Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by Neo
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by thebigfella
You can't throw the boss under the bus like that and why in the hell was an undergoes was sent to collect a book??? I don't think Allie boy was too smart

True but the attorney wouldn’t word shit like we do and it happens all the time, then there Jackie being family.

How differently can an attorney word it?

"Somebody else...I'm not saying who.....just somebody else.....sent word to my client to visit Mr Cutolo's wife and collect his shy book."

There is only so many people that can order a capo (at the time) like DeRoss to do something. One is Allie and the other is Cutolo (who obviously was dead at that point).

I get what you are saying but it happens in that life more then you think and even if it two solders or nightclub owner most time one of them have the books and many times it just so happens that many are not involved in the murder or disappearance , so yeah you can spin it different ways .

Give me an example of someone that got given money-making rackets of guy that just got hit, even though they had no involvement in the hit? I can't think of anyone who got given money-making rackets of a dead man even though they weren't involved in the hit.