Originally Posted by Zavattoni
No way Andy Russo is retired. Only time he'll be retired is when his life expires. He's in the same mold as Carmine Persico.

I have a feeling he's Acting Boss. Guy has been at the top or near the top for many decades. He's the most logical choice as acting boss despite his age. He was around during the heyday of the mob.

There you go ....

And the blood that follows him and the others are all in.

Now you can bet that they are organized and taking care of Teddy because Teddy may not fall in line if it’s not blood at the top , he will always be a problem or or he may finally settle down after being in the joint half his life , so I’m sure the head of the family is getting everything inline before he hits the street and bet your ass the only two people he will listen to is Michael and Allie and possibly another cousin I will not name.

Before Tommy shots got pinched he had a hell of a crew of guys and most of them are on the street and know the life .

There are a few older skippers in the family that have crews and those skippers have been teaching a shit load of guys through the years and with the guys getting out , that family has been quiet and just earning.

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/22/19 06:59 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."