Originally Posted by hoodlum
That Must have been fun 4 u veterans of BB...I wish I could have been part of those experiences back in the day..TIS..u sound like a bowl of ice cream when it comes 2 having fun...My wife would have (as well as I) gotten along w/ you well....I assume were the around the same age bracket....I love ppl. who connect w/ nostalgia...S.C.also knows what I'm talkin. about...

Hi Hoodlum.

Yea, those were the days for sure. I have no doubt you'd have enjoyed yourself as well. Everybody got along well and we all had fun. I am sure you would have had fun right along with us.

Have you been to NYC? It's been a while for me. but I love it there.
The food is great and in my 3 trips I got to see a couple shows (Movin' Out and Jersey Boys), both great.

You have a great weekend ok?

Keeping with the Sopranos tour thread: I really wanted a souvenir from the Bada Bing (Actual bar was called Satin Dolls I believe) and thought a t-shirt would be nice, but they all had a picture of a sexy stripper by a champagne glass on the back. ha ha. I remember Geoff saying, it doesn't matter, which is true, but I ended up going with a Bada Bing hat which is more Soprano related IMO.

TIS

"Mankind must put an end to war before war puts an end to mankind. War will exist until that distant day when the conscientious objector enjoys the same reputation and prestige that the warrior does today." JFK

"War is over, if you want it" - John Lennon