Originally Posted by Newengland
lmao lmao marble guy who are you this is the second guy you have said to me first the cement kid now Bobby i think you know i know both of them for many many years. why are you always breaking balls on here an i mean that in a good way. I have not been on here for many months but i think you really know who wants to be around and who does not but i will tell you this the couple of guys that do not want to be around a lot of people should be happy this way they can continue to live like they matter and are special in a life that does not exist with them.

Hahaha. Well I will agree with that. Bobby is one of those that lives like he matters. However, my cousin from Silver Lake put him in check very recently. You def know him. So there are guys out there who need their ego checked just a tad...It's sad Billy wants absolutely nothing to do with him. But that's a topic for another day. I'll still say to this day, Skippy is the most capable one out there who's not involved and very respected. And then you got Dino with the frog name who's a pure wanna be and hangs out with Matty G.

" If you're going to be bad, be good at it "

Jerry Tillinghast