Originally Posted by Turnbull
Originally Posted by olivant
By the way, since I teach some law, I appreciate your post about the complexities of American due process and the relative ignorance of so many people about that process and its complexities. Roth's knowledge of Michael's hidden links could have set the forensic accountants on a quest to expose those links.

Thanks, Oli. smile I see it as part of FFC's fanatical attention to detail, including legal details that we can appreciate

My two cents worth!

No doubt we can appreciate FFC's fanatical attention to detail and the opinions, knowledge of the Forum members

Godfather movies are not documentaries not factual
They are for entertainment not a lesson in the American due process and its complexities

I still reckon the audience would not be expected to understand, be knowledgeable about the legal details It is not a law class!

By the way, every country has their own local due process and its complexities American or foreign technicalities not intended, in fictional stories

Anyhow, moving forward,
Whatever Roth's knowledge of Michael's hidden links would be nothing new
So why didn't it already set the forensic accountants on a quest to expose those links in the dismally failed Senate hearings? Michael was untouchable indeed