Originally Posted by Moe_Tilden
Originally Posted by Serpiente
Originally Posted by DanteMoltisanti
Persiano and Piccolo were with Nicky Jr out of AC, somehow and someway they ended up with Philly LCN . I can’t see Skinny or Uncle Joe making them....

They did not ...but someone moved them into that wing of the family and I am surprised uncle Joe went for it unless that’s what Joe was talking about in those tapes that are out there ( that they are to wait till ***** gets home )

But why do the mob reporters know all that shit they post on YouTube but they don’t know the real life shit ?? If the have people inside they would know the truth about so much shit ....but they don’t.

Whatever about Schratwieser, but you're talking about George Anastasia, right? Respected journalist and author who has covered the crime beat in Philly for so many years and published many critically esteemed books?

Cut the guy some slack!

Yeah no doubt Moe just saying , I am really more surprised that it was kept quiet all these years . But it’s more amazing that all the years I have never seen the truth posted and there are some sharpe guys on here and the other site. But tell you what two guys here knew it and PM me over the years ....I never told them if they were right or wrong but they were right for all the people that do this for a living two guys here hit it right or they are very close to these guys.

Up in the Catskills it’s beautiful up here and in 50’s over night ...loving this.

Last edited by Serpiente; 08/12/19 06:42 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."