Originally Posted by Jshov31
Originally Posted by pmac
looks good. we have to retire deniro,pacino, and pesci. there to old to be making movies blasting shotguns. i guess they can be bosses. also the book is alot of fiction i hate to nitpick but he didnt kill crazy joey some colombo associate seen him at the clam plave called joe yac who dispatched a crew of guys to do the hit. the guy who called joe yac flipped and told the feds the whole thing but later recanted. he went into the program. still a great book but if he lied about that how much other shit did he lie about

@pmac

For the record I think Sheeran is full of shit. He didn’t kill Gallo or Hoffa. He may have been there but that’s it. I hope the movie is more about Bufalino ordering the hit rather then Sheeran executing it. I don’t think it’s debatable who ordered it.

I tagged you in this because I love to see you go on one of your anti-Bufalino rants smile

I agree I don't think that Sheeran killed Gallo or Hoffa. I believe that Scott Bernstein said that the author had to change the ending of the book to get it published and the change was Sheeran saying that he actually killed Hoffa. I could be wrong but that is what I remember. As to who ordered it, from what I remember Sheeran himself said in the book that just before Hoffa disapeared, Bufalino took a phone call when he and Sheeran were in a restaurant in PA and came back to the table and told Sheeran that the men from east of here, meaing NYC probably the Genovese, and the men west of here, probably Chicago and Kansas City, had reached an agreement and Hoffa had to go. I would guess that Bufalino had some input but the Genovese and Chicago most likely made the final call.