Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
@ Zavattoni, pmac answered that question.

pmac, Bruno had 8 capos under him. Before Angelo was killed, this is the chart I have for the family with acting capos up to March 1980.
Boss- Angelo Bruno Underboss- Phil Testa Consigliere- Anthony Caponigro
Capos
John Cappello, acting Peter Casella
Santo Idone
Frank Narducci Sr, no one under him and was direct with Bruno.
Nick Piccolo, acting Nick Scarfo
Enrico Riccobono, Mario Riccobono Sr was the only made member in his crew.
Joseph Scafidi
John Simone
Frank Sindone, acting Joseph Ciancaglini Sr.
The family would continue to have 8 capos until 1986 or 1987, when it was reduced to 6 capos and 6 crews.

There is a lot wrong with that.

I have never seen Casella identified as an acting capo for Cappello. Scarfo was a member of Alfred Iezzi's crew (which is missing from your chart) but due to Iezzi's semi-retirement and Scarfo's position in Atlantic City he was de facto direct with Philip Testa, not an acting capo for Piccolo (I have no idea where you got that). Harry Riccobene was a largely independent soldier, not a capo, and Mario Riccobene was never made. Frank Sindone was not a capo but simply a high-ranking soldier, likely direct with the administration, and Ciancaglini worked for him but not as an acting capo.

The 6 capos and 6 crews figure for 1986 is also inaccurate. By 1986 Philadelphia had 5 capos and 5 crews. Francis Iannarella, Santo Idone, Pasquale Martirano and the semi-retired Alfred Iezzi were capos with crews, Joseph Ciancaglini retained the rank of capo while incarcerated but had no crew under him, and Philip Leonetti retained control of his crew after becoming underboss.