Originally Posted by pmac
So johnny keys is a capo in1980 tony c is the consig i belive sindone is a capo. Think bruno only had like 4 5 capos in his family. They were plotting on him. Did he have any capo loyal to him? Ithink harry hunchback back was a capo. I read he had no desire to be boss. Maybe santo idone was a capo but he had 1 solder under him. How could testa not know half the family wants to get rid the boss. I think testa wasnt a plotter but also looked the other way. Maybe scarfo told him something

Testa and Bruno were very tight ....but the couple years leading up to the murder they could not of been further apart....and this is when Bruno was spending lots of time at his shore house and would often beenseen on Georgia ave. and trust me we knew who was coming up and down Our street.

Bruno had become close withNick and Nicks uncles . He would come by a couple times each summer but more and more 78-80 and don’t believe the fucken paperclip story Harry or someone put out there about being banished to AC ...

Of course I was not included in any private talks but I was there almost every day and if not I was there that evening before everyone decided where we were going.....outside of the crime life they had going on .... they had a regular life and most were young so this is why everything was different....because everyone ended up at same bar or club at the end of it, and you hear shit from two barstools away.... and Bruno knew something was up .....and without Phil Testa having his back and Gambino gone Bruno was obviously looking for friends.

Look how fast Nick figured out who was involved in Bruno and Testa ..... fucken guys are treacherous .

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/31/19 07:03 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."