Originally Posted by pmac
Seems like there was alot of plotters in ln brunos killing. I would think the capos would keep there soldiers in the dark about killing the boss.

I mean between the Angelo Bruno and Phil Testa hit. These are the biggest names that come up between the 2 hits. Antonio Caponigro; Frank Sindone; John Scimone; Frank Narducci; Pete Casella and Rocco Marinucci.

I really believe John Stanfa and Chickie Ciancaglini knew about the Bruno plot but kept quiet. They both could have disappeared in 1980.

Are their any other names out there that may have been involved but their name never surfaced????

With the Bruno hit; Is it true Testa and Bruno were feuding?
Is it possible Nicky Scarfo was waiting for Testa to be removed so he could become boss? Scarfo was not happy when Pete Casella was made underboss over him.

Last edited by Zavattoni; 07/30/19 08:34 PM.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.