Angelo Bruno was at the restaurant for a few hours. He was with John Simone who left an hour before Angelo did, Harry Riccobono, Dominic DeVito, Frank Narducci Sr, Frank Sindone, Raymond Martorano, Nick Virgilio, and John Stanfa. From what can be pieced together is that the topics, were making new members which happened a few months later after Bruno was killed. Bruno asking Simone to reachout to someone up in Boston and to get in touch with the Gambino family. The indictment rumored to be coming down on some of the top members in the family for loan sharking and gambling, including Bruno, which did come down finally in 1981, delay due to Bruno, Caponigro, Simone, and Sindone being killed during the investigation. Settling another dispute between Riccobono and Sindone, and a dispute between DeVito and Narducci. Harry Riccobono was always giving Martorano and Sindone a hard time, even blocking both their admission into the crime family, which Riccobono relented in the matter of Sindone in the 1970s, after Harry was released from prison in 1975, but it would be a few years later. Martorano would be made a few months later after Bruno was killed. Martorano took and dropped off both Frank's to where they needed to go, thus, is the reason why John Stanfa drove Angelo home since Bruno asked him to.

After Bruno was killed, Frank Sindone was the most popular choice as boss of the family, and a vote was called. At least since 1979, Sindone was trying to retire, but was not allowed by Bruno.

Testa would have remained as underboss for a while longer. Tony Caponigro was not after the top spot, only to remove Bruno from the top spot and place someone more respect and good for the family. Testa was still respected and known to support his men.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green