@Giacomo_Vacari
Thanks for the response; Seems like Chickie is a very lucky man; Survived the initial 1980 purge of Bruno's killers and a 30+ year prison sentence. Living the rest of his life on the outside in peace. Never flipped; One of the last of the old time gangsters.

What about John Stanfa?? This guy had to have known Bruno was gunna be killed that night. Seems fishy...

Is it true that after Bruno was whacked; Sindone actually had the majority of the Capo's vote to become boss?? But the title actually went to Phil Testa via the Commission?

One last question; Why didn't John Keys Simone; Antonio Caponigro and Sindone actually do a double whammy and hit Phil Testa too along with Bruno?? Testa was the underboss; Shouldn't he have been removed also for their plan to succeed?? I think that was a error on all 3 of their parts.

“I called your f—— house five times yesterday, now, if you’re going to disregard my m—– f—— phone calls, I’ll blow you and that f —— house up… This is not a f—— game. My time is valuable. If I ever hear anybody else calls you and you respond within five days, I’ll f—— kill you.” ~ John Gotti.