Originally Posted by Giacomo_Vacari
Show some respect Moe, Joe C had more talent than Kid Rock will ever have.

Allegedly, Joseph Cammarano Jr, said he was the boss of the family at a Staten Island making ceremony.

Serpiente has a point. Mancuso just shelved three members of his family who have some serious juice. Joe C is well respected among Brooklyn and Queens guys, Vito Grimaldi is also respected and has strong connections to the Sicilians, but he will enjoy his retirement. Zancocchio is a good earner or at least the guys under him are good earners. Joe Grimaldi, Vito's son is close to both his dad and Joe C, so I think Mancuso is just making sure, Joe Sabella and the other guy are in prison, so there are no threats from them Mancuso must think.

I sort of get that Montreal feeling.

All probably true but......

Those guys have fucked a lot of people through the years are coming for revenge...

Then you have the made guys that had problems with these guys and they are coming.

Then the money goes .....the shelled guys are going to get pulled in every different way about any money that they can bleed out of them ..

For a guy that have been taking all there lives are not going to adjust to being pushed around and they are going to have them coming from everyone.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."