Originally Posted by CabriniGreen
I think the top boss is a actually Leandro Greco, and Calogelo LoPiccolo is his ally.....

Greco set up the whole summit , his exclusion of Bisconti and Colletti led to them ratting, which I'm sure help lead to these arrest.... The Inzerillos didnt want to participate because they didnt trust the other bosses, with their history, good reason.

They also said, " As soon as they are caught, they speak", or something like that, which is exactly what happened. I think after Old Bridgd they just focused on making money. If I were them, I wouldnt trust a Greco either, forsaking mafia politics for business has been good to them...

The Inzerillos referred to him as a kid basically I think, but in Sicily he has huge pull, he even goes by Michele apparently, like his grandfather.

Damn, Greco was only 29 when he was arrested in January.. so is either 29 or 30 now. And he was apparently a boss at 23:

"Greco, who became head of the clan at the age of 23, was described by one of the informants as having 'an old man's mind in a young person's body,' police said."

source

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb