Mafia, Tommaso Inzerillo's no to the new dome: "Young people repent"
18 July 2019

The headmaster Tommaso Inzerillo
The fear that the new recruits might regret, in case of arrest, had led the Mafia leader Tommaso Inzerillo, stopped yesterday in the New Connection blitz, not to attend the meeting of the new dome. Inzerillo doubted the "keeping" of the new levers of Cosa Nostra as it comes out of an interception on 22 January 2019.

Inzerillo, cousin of the boss Totuccio killed in the first mafia war on May 11, 1981 in Palermo, talks with Giuseppe Spatola and Gabriele Militello of Leandro Greco, grandson of the 'father' of Cosa nostra Michele, appointed to join the newly established commission of Cosa Nostra. "He is twenty-four, he empties as soon as he enters (collaborates, ed)," he says.

However, Greco was later arrested, but did not cooperate with the prosecutors. Unlike two other mafia leaders who ended up with him in handcuffs, Colletti and Bisconti, who repented. The fears would have induced Inzerillo to refuse to attend the meeting in which the Dome was reconstituted and preferred to send his man, Giovanni Buscemi. "Giovanni also came here, for me you can go, I chased him ... he still wanted that to come ... I told him: ... inc ... he wanted ... inc ... , but get out ... "he says.

In another interception, Tommaso Inzerillo remembers the Mafia war with the Corleonese. "It flared up for a wrong word, a misunderstanding," he said on December 8, 2017, when he met Michele Micalizzi and his mafia victim, Giuseppe. "We find ourselves at this point, at this point for a word, to you it seems to you a joke, the world has ended for a word, a brother cannot say a word?".

Dialogue is intercepted by investigators. Micalizzi replies: "The word is over". And Inzerillo: "Una! I'm saying it here, in my honor". 'What are you saying as well ... if you reflect, summing up, because they were with Riina, as long as there is ... one, a word, no two, capable even of Riina, if that reflected at this point we do not we would be, I explain, you have, but get up, it may be that if you thought about it at this point, maybe I thought, why did you want me ... ".

Speaking with another Mafioso resident in America, Tommaso Inzerillo, he remembered the escape to the US. "The ban was since then, as I was telling you, it's a situation of my cousin, that some are going to America ... Others, to tell you that here is, we are all stuck, we are great. Now let's see, now with this death (refers to that of Totò Riina, ed) ... You see it if God forbid my cousin died and Stefano (Bontade, ed) remained alive ". The reference is to the possible revenge that Bontade, head of the Villagrazia mafia slain by Riina, would have implemented if he had remained alive. "That, see who reset them", replies the interlocutor. "Shit ... Mama ... A hundred picciotti ... One hundred and twenty were with him", comments Inzerillo.

https://palermo.gds.it/articoli/cro...no-5cab123d-054b-4c26-a0ef-a9add7f57aff/

Last edited by Hollander; 07/18/19 06:39 PM.

"The king is dead, long live the king!"