Salvi interesting u say that..theres a Spatolas out here by me in Doylestown been goin there since i was a kid. The owners last name is Gambino .. I went to school with their daughter nice people... theyre from Cherry Hill and there was always rumors about them being connected

Originally Posted by Salvie84
Originally Posted by Strax
[quote=JoeTadaro]Did anyone in New York get arrested?

FBI officers and Italian colleagues with international search warrants carried out raids on three properties in New Jersey, Staten Island and Philadelphia, police said.

Originally Posted by Strax
Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
Did anyone in New York get arrested?

I know a couple of Spatolas here in Philly. Every kid in the family has a pizza shop scattered throughout the Philly burbs and in New York and Jersey. And it’s a HUGE family. Wonderful people. Pretty sure they’re not involved in anything but who knows. Here’s a sidebar.. there’s an amazing Italian cafe in my neighborhood downtown who’s owner is from Palermo. I go there every morning. He just opened a pizzeria that is to die for in the same neighborhood. One morning I was helping him send a contract in an e-mail via his cell phone to his food distributor. As I was scrolling through his contacts he had about 30 Gambinos (all the same 3 or 4 names), Spatolas and several Inzerillos in his book. I joked and said how do you know who is who and he laughed and said “I don’t always”. He was kidding but I thought that was hilarious. He’s a wonderful guy. Looks just like the fourth guy(I think) I saw in the video but wasn’t him. I’m talking dead ringer. They all have the same features it’s crazy. Guess that’s how it goes when you keep the families close to each other.

"No, no, you aint alrite Spyder you got alotta fuckin problems"