Originally Posted by Irishman12
Guys been huge for us, as have others (Urshela comes to mind). Glad DJ didn't get snubbed with the All-Star nomination (Gleyber too)

Yea if you remember he won a batting title in Denver too. I really wished the Rockies would have kept him, but with all the hype of Brendan Rodgers and Garrett Hampson we decided he was expendable and as I figured he's killing it. I'm happy for him though, he didn't do anything wrong so like Tulo I hope he does well. Now Rodgers tore his shoulder up and is out for the year and Hampson only plays when McMahon (another youngster) sits and even though I had high hopes for Hampson he's simply not getting the at bats that he should. He easily runs 1st to 3rd in 6.48 is what they clocked him at two nights ago but he'll never learn playing once a week. McMahon has hype because he batted like .400 to beat Hampson out for 2nd in the spring but as I figured he's hitting like .245 now just like the last couple of years and he'll never be more than that. Oddly enough hitting is hurting the Rockies more than usual and the main reason they are back under .500 Of course the pitching is horrendous but keep looking for this name, German Marquez. I have a feeling the Rockies will try to deal him or Jon Gray eventually and Marquez is the ace. His numbers will not blow you away because of playing in Denver but the guy has #2-#3 legit starter all over him. He has a nasty cutter and slider. The key seems to be power pitchers in Denver but we can't seem to draft one that knows "how" to pitch. Just throwing hard doesn't cut it.