Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
Maybe Cali getting killed has something to do with the Inzerillos trying to make a come back in Italy? It’s a long shot but ya never know those Sicilians are slick motherfuckers I could see them persuading this idiot Comello to wack Cali so they would not have all that heat blow back on them.

I thought he married into the Inzerillo's? I'm not even close to knowing this story or this family but I always thought Cali's wife was an Inzerillo?

m2w, I think he truly has a few screws loose but they're DEFINITELY playing this angle to try and get him off or get him a cushy place to stay the rest of his life. I truly think his lawyer (I can't remember if he had one yet) at his preliminary hearing told him to write all that shit on his hand. It's a good move to help prove the "crazy" by writing MAGA and all that other b.s. on his hand. Potential jurors are always watching the news! The only thing is better is jurors seeing that on t.v. and then ending up at the trial already influenced. Yes they'll ask the jurors if they ever seen any of this on t.v. but with people these days wanting book deals as jurors and what not, you think they're going to tell the truth? Innocent/crazy kid kills mean and big bad gangster. That's how this will be played.