Without saying names ... look who is kicking up now and if they are over 50 they were still in business and if younger go backwards to see who took there spot. Remember mob don’t let rackets retire . Then there is North Jersey guys you know Phil being underboss knew everything. There were also guys left in western PA and north western PA that are blood and I am not saying there is a family out there I am saying there were / are guys out there and some are blood to current members.

You have to see who married who also because many of them are active .

Think about this, the bust with Sammy who made Sammy and those guys ? Why were they aloud to operate with Skinny knowing what was what and who they were around.

I would not doubt there are more that we have no clue about that have been making $$$ quietly and keeping Skinny in RR and in Etro suites.

You bet Eddie Jacob’s and crew are not taking checks .

I don’t know but I would bet Phil only gave what was negotiating ! I don’t think he just told it all ..... he gave a lot of old shifting that OC bars report but most of those guys were dead or business sold years ago.

Feds most likely wanted NY info to back up what they had , and Phil had to give that to get the deal .

After Stanfa and Skinny stopped the shooting the family started making money and it was from all those that were not given up because otherwise there would of been zero cash for all of them .

Chuckie was probably big in getting many of those guys info to Skinny and company to start kicking.

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/17/19 11:14 AM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."