Originally Posted by JoeTadaro
Originally Posted by blueracing347
Regarding killing everyone, the last two bosses were killed. I'm sure there was some paranoia that played a part. The Ricobene thing was a little too much. I always wondered why Manna or N.Y.for that matter didn't intervene and make Scarfo calm the fuck down. A white rolls Royce and boat named the usual suspects probably didn't help with law enforcement attention either. Phil and Salvie should have killed Scarfo and brought peace to the family.

Originally Posted by blueracing347
Regarding killing everyone, the last two bosses were killed. I'm sure there was some paranoia that played a part. The Ricobene thing was a little too much. I always wondered why Manna or N.Y.for that matter didn't intervene and make Scarfo calm the fuck down. A white rolls Royce and boat named the usual suspects probably didn't help with law enforcement attention either. Phil and Salvie should have killed Scarfo and brought peace to the family.

That would have been awesome if Phil and salvie took out nicky and took over the family

No way Phil goes against his uncle. He only ratted on him because he didnt want to do the 40+ years, but no way he has his uncle killed.

Plus Scarfo was backed by the Genovese... and these guys knew all too well what happened when Caponigro had a boss clipped. Phil and Salvie wouldve been found in car trunks just like Tony Bananas. The Chin dont fuck around.

The way I read it: Salvie was killed as a favor to Chuckie, which is why Scarfo was so infuriated later with Chuckie’s drinking. Scarfo felt he did Chuckie this big favor only for him to turn around and embarass him... so he had to knock Chuckie down.

"It wasn't very good parsley to begin with, and then the cat went and peed on it." -Sicilian proverb