Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Lefty_Ruggerio
Originally Posted by DuesPaid
Originally Posted by Lefty_Ruggerio
Lufthansa Robbery Crime Scene Murder: Bodies of Robert "Frenchy" McMahon and Joe Manri (Manriquez).

Holy crap!

Where Did you get this?
Do you have more?

This is very rare.....never seen this.

These guys were left on corner of Schenectady Ave off Ave M.
Just a few blocks from the Gemini Lounge.

Little bit of digging around. Ask and you shall receive. Maybe we can put a picture next to his Wikipedia Page Now.

Picture is of Frenchy McMahon in 1975.

Wow.... strange pic. Did not know either one of them but seen him once in real life.
Dead in front of my House.

The car they were in was right across the street from my house, I walked out of my house on my way to school early that morning, lit a smoke and noticed a kid from down the next block looking in the car and then swiftly running back home. I crossed the street , peered into the drivers side of the car and saw two men who had obviously been whacked.

Ran back into my house and woke everyone who was not up and told them what was out there, we went back outside and several minutes later NYPD was shutting it down, asked my Mother if they could use the phone to set up a base and she said “ NO, Get the fuck out of my house”. Someone had already let them in to use the phone once but she shut that down.

We had many friends and FAMILY on both sides of the LAW at the time and would never choose sides for good reasons.

Nice I got the pictures online and am 99% sure both are authentic of both men. The source is reliable.

I always wondered about the Lufthansa people and others around Burke/Hill. I have been digging for pictures and information of people like Angelo Sepe, Richard Eaton, and Marty Krugman. There are a few online, but I wanna see more. I have like one or two more I found recently as well.

"A man of honor always pays his debts... and keeps his word."