Originally Posted by PetroPirelli
Yeah true, Serp.

Was Scarfo doing blow? He was over the top paranoid. I can't see someone being like that without being on something.

Was Salvie looked at as almost a Young Turk before the Merlino crew took over. Was that what Scarfo was predicting?

It ends up happening after he goes to prison and Stanfa takes control. Do you think Merlino would have still made the move if Scarfo never got locked up?

Jr. got nervous I am not going to say it was from blow but he had a lot come down on him and knowing he was choosing the life he was all that more concerned.

Talking about Salvie now Nick knew how strong Sal was and what a good leader he would be . Philly guys always had a problem with the boss living in AC and it was well known.

Nicky sr. knew he was going to end up in jail even before the last bust . So between Sal doing what he was on the side and dropping Chuckie daughter he knew it was perfect time to kill him .

These guys are serial killers and nothing was going to save Salvie once it was in Nicks head . If you notice much of what he was doing was to raise Phil status always.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."