2cents. The son mark from the side by side with nick jr got dads genes. Shit nick jr has blonde hair and is balding. Kid die so young. I wonder if george A. Book blood n honor was out when the kid took his life. That book is so brutaly honest. It makes it probaly the greatest mob book to this day. Just wonder if the kid read it and was like wow my pops is the worst. Suicide always comes down to mental illness but maybe the book was a huge factor. Every one they kid knew read the book. It madw his dad like hitler. The worst person in the world. Nick the crow just or no george painted such a picture. It came out in the 80tys. I mean he tells how they nick sr kills testa jr his own godson. Then the part about the kid who worked in a jewelry store. He hung/SHOT himself cause testa and crazy phil were outside his store. Thats one i forgot did crazy phil talk about in his book? Serp i throw the books away after i read out , give them to free book can. Did phil talk about that kid? I forgot. Been awhile so scarfo and persico died. Amuso the last living. I will give ray patriarca jr still living out his yrs. Last boss standing approved by the real commission. That guy was smart and lucky. That guy got storys. But hes so rich beyond no need to spill them. Gotta respect that even if they called him a boss that couldnt lead a browny troop

Last edited by pmac; 07/15/19 10:30 PM.