Why are the Albanians not gaining ground over the Italian families ? Also the asians with the population so huge ? African Americans same deal with the amount of people.

The Albanians are born into the life over there , even if they aren’t they are because it’s shoved down there throat growing up over there .

The Asians have the Secret society thing going behind them and even if not in the life they are extremely faithful and will keep there mouth shut and even the old will always look the other way.

Blacks little different but still will stick together to a point .

But none of them are gaining to the point of the Italians not only that they are not pushing them out in NY or other areas .

Is it that these groups are not living the life of crime ? because they all are blowing up in population The Albanians probably been at least in numbers but the most in organize crime in North East .

I am up there now headed into my late 60’s so I am not making new friends especially in the life especially from these groups.

But someone has to get the money on the street, because we all know there is a fortune to be made out there .

Last edited by Serpiente; 07/14/19 08:51 PM.

Cackling like a banty Rooster.

I love this," "I just love this."