Yes, I am saying Phil Lombardo was the official boss. He also lived in New Jersey for most of the year then lived in Florida in late fall till early spring the next year. I dont believe Lombardo was involved in the Bruno hit, and it was all Tieri, when Phil found out what Frank had done, he saved his old friends ass, and then retired a year later when he felt Philadelphia was settled down, trying to pick between Gigante and Salerno, but Fat Tony had suffered a mild stroke, so he picked The Chin. Right after Lombardo retired, Phil Testa was killed in March.

Salerno was a bookie and loan shark, which that operation was making Millions of dollars annually alone, it varies each year, but not less than 25 million a year. He was partners with Paul Castellano in S&A Concrete Inc, that made a lot of money. He got a piece of Las Vegas skim, but most likely that went to the administration and a few retired members. The Teamsters Union, a few other unions, was a silent partner in a couple of restraunts, and an unnamed horse racetrack. We know Gigante took away alot of his business when Tony was broken down to a soldier, but was given an unknown number back when he was serving as a front boss for awhile. There has been reports of Tony having influence in AC, but that was mostly Bobby Manna, and Louis Gatto.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green