Streetboss, my mistake Louie the Mooch was Tommy Eboli son, it was Tommy Eboli Jr another son of Tommy Eboli and man in Chicago, who would make trips to New York and relay messages with the Genovese family. Fat Tony and Vincent Gigante were who he met with among other capos and soldiers in the family.

Zavattoni, many people believe the Genovese crime family was behind it, but it was all Frank Tieri. He had a score to settle with Tony Caponigro and still wanted his bookmaking operations. Two birds one stone. When looking over the info on Angelo Bruno hit, it appears many soldiers and some capos in Philly and New Jersey wanted him removed. I don't believe the Genovese crime family ordered the hit, but they knew Tieri was behind it after a meeting with Caponigro, and thus tried to cover it up to protect the family and relied on Louis Manna to influence and gain control of the Philly family through Scarfo, and having Peter Casella as underboss, with advicement from Jerry Catena, also helped the Genovese gain control of Philadelphia. Casella became a bad choice, as Frank Narducci Sr. paid Peter to go along with a plot to remove Phil Testa, become the boss, then name Frank as his underboss, after awhile, retire and gain more money from Narducci after naming Frank boss. Scarfo checked with New York about Peter becoming the boss, Bobby Manna has always been said to have been the person, but Scarfo checked with Fat Tony and Sammy Black to make sure, and was told the commission never approved Casella to become boss. Narducci was killed and Jerry Catena spoke for Casella and Casella was spared but had to pay a fine and retire from LCN affairs, he ended up movie to Florida where Catena was able to keep an eye on. Rosario and Giovanni Gambino were having problems with Angelo Bruno and Tony Caponigro, the problems finally when away when Rosario was locked up, but there is strong evidence that John Stanfa was involved in the hit as Brunos driver, and was close to the Gambino brothers. Paul Castellano tricked John Johnny Keys Simone in thinking he would back him up, but in reality he set him up to be killed. Before Simone reached out to Big Paul, he met with someone high up in the Genovese family. How he kept saying Vincent Gigante set it all up and betrayed him, would indicate The Chin sent John Keys to Big Paul guys to get support for the boss spot in Philadelphia. It all points to different groups wanting Bruno removed and working towards it, but did not know some of the other participants, Tony Caponigro was the key, and we will never really know the full story as he was killed pretty fast.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green