My bad, it was local 170 in Camden, NJ. McGreal was killed by gunshots .38 caliber. The killers were Tommy DelGiorno and Ralph Natale, they got him drunk.

Are we talking dog years hoodlum?

Salvatore Sparacio had a backer and was under someone from Camden from 1950s till the guy died in the 1970s, he was high up, I think a administration member. After that the Piccolos became his backers and he was on record with Tony Buck, evident with Anthony Piccolo's old business Barone Maintenance Services Inc, was lending money out to Blase Salvatore Sr, Tom Lauria and Salvatore Sparacio business enterprises in gambling, bookmaking, and fronts for the mob. Mainly through Blase Salvatore Sr, and many of those transactions were done legally or through a third party to use a loophole. Salvatore, Sparacio, and Lauria were tight so it stands to reason that they were on record with Tony Bucks. After the killing of Joey McGreal, Barone Maintenance Services Inc made a deal with a club in 1974 where Piccolo would eventually become president of the club till 1983 or 1984 when he became acting Consigliere for the family. Salvatore and Sparacio had big books throughout New Jersey, especially when Atlantic City allowed gambling, and they jumped right into it. Scarfo was too busy concentrating on local 54, to where he did not know fully what everyone was up too, just happy that some money was coming his way, this is before he became an administration members, and his cousin Anthony Piccolo always sending him a few thousand dollars to him eventhough he was only a soldier at the time.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green