Originally Posted by Serpiente
I have no clue what you are doing, I was asking about back in the late 60’s and early to mid 70’s.

All that 80’s-90’s stuff I know.

About Tommy DelGiorno debriefing. His history. He started out working for Blase Salvatore Sr, and Salvatore Sparacio around 1964, but he only when through Blase and he talked of a bar in Camden N.J. By 1967, DelGiorno and John Bastione split from that group and did their own thing. That same year Joey McGreal became a backer of Tommy DelGiorno and John Bastione booking operations. McGreal goes to prison around 1970 and Tommy DelGiorno and John Bastione hooks up with Colcher and D'Alfonso with Frankie flowers becoming DelGiorno mentor around 1971. 1973 McGreal is released from prison and starts to throwing his weight around in both Philly and New Jersey. He angers a lot of mobsters in not Just Philadelphia family, but Genovese and Decavalcante families as well, do to him muscling in on bookmaking operations, card games, but the most obvious why McGreal was killed was cause he was trying to get his old spot in Local 107, which Ralph Natale was now in, Bruno, Genovese and Decavalcante were not having it. December of 1973, Tommy DelGiorno is called to a meeting by Joey McGreal, that same night McGreal is found shot to death. After New years and sometime in early spring of 1974 DelGiorno meets with Salvatore Sparacio and they get along but dont do business together. Sparacio is a lot more happy, and it appears that Joey McGreal had always been a pain in Sparacio side, and an incident between Joey McGreal and James Grandrimo, dont know if it is Sr, or Jr from the 1960s seems to have been the cause.

"I have this Nightmare. I'm on 5th avenue watching the St. Patrick's Day parade and I have a coronary and nine thousand cops march happily over my body." Chief Sidney Green